Who is Paul Donahue?
Let’s Start With Some Fun Facts:
- When I was younger I had dark red, then strawberry blonde hair.
- I’m grew up on a farm outside of Owosso, Michigan.
- I attended a Lutheran grade / middle school.
- Until 1991 I was an only child as was my step-sister.
- During the years of 1993 – 1994 I raced my jetski and took first and fifth place in the Midwest Watercross Tour respectively.
- One of my favorite activities in high school other than jet-skiing was “cruising the pits” in Owosso where I developed a strong love for (very loud) music and an appreciation for cars and “mobile technology.”
- I graduated from Owosso High School in 1996 and started at Michigan State University the same year.
- I spent around five years working for On Cue / Sam Goody.
- I once dyed my hair bright blue.
- I considered a career in film making or music production, but opted to stay away from them because I feared doing so would “ruin the magic.”
- I have been a “Technology Consultant” in one form or fashion since 1995 doing things from installing car stereos and home theaters, to helping design and build technology solutions for medical schools.
- I graduated from MSU with my BS degree in Computer Science.
- I have worked in a number of positions for the MSU College of Veterinary Medicine’s Information Technology Center since 1998.
- I married my best friend and lovely wife in 2008.
- Since 2010 I have been a part-time Paranormal Investigator.
These days I keep myself extremely busy with my job as Information Technology Manager at the MSU Learning and Assessment Center as well as my role as Educational / Clinical IT Specialist at the MSU College of Veterinary Medicine.
When I’m not working I enjoy Music, Movies, Culture, Travel and Technology. I am trying to spend more time traveling as time and money permit and cannot wait to return to both Europe and Hawaii.
Within recent years I have become increasingly interested in psychology and human behavior and am very interested in seeing how technology changes business, educational, and social environments.
I enjoy a wide variety of beer and coffee and can easily say they are my favorite beverages.